- Amy Trask, Trailblazer Honoree: President BIG3, CBS Sports Analyst, Former CEO of the Oakland Raiders
- Lisa Salters, Excellence in Media Honoree: Veteran Broadcast Journalist, ESPN | ABC
- Natara Holloway, Enterprise & Innovation Honoree: Vice-President NFL Youth & High School Football, Strategic Planning, National Football League
- Charece Williams-Gee, She-Mogul Honoree, PepsiCo, Senior Marketing Manager, Head of NBA Partnerships
- Melanie Few, Power of Spirit Honoree: Founder & Executive Producer, Super Bowl Gospel Celebration
NFL Legends Bowl for Education
Wednesday evening, Georgia native and fourteen year NFL veteran Takeo Spikes and The NFL Legends Community will jump-start their Super Bowl festivities by hosting their “Bowling for Humphries” charity bowling match presented by Cigna. More than forty NFL players and celebrities will compete in a charity bowling match at Midtown Bowl to raise funds for Humphries Elementary School in Southeast Atlanta. 100% of the proceeds raised from the event will benefit Humphries Elementary and will be used to provide both educational and real-world experiences beyond the boundaries of the classroom setting.
Event partners include presenting sponsor Cigna, Jim ‘N Nicks, Tito’s, Chelsea Floral and Event Design, The NFL Legends Community, and Love thy Neighbor.
Confirmed guests include, Pro Football Hall of Famers Jerome Bettis, Eric Dickerson, Rodney Harrison, Andre Reed and more than 40 former NFL players.
For more information on Spikes and the event, interested persons can visit https://www.bowlingforhumphries.com.