The polls have opened in the State of Georgia! Voting locations have opened throughout the state from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. What do you need to bring to your polling location?
- Any valid state or federal government issued photo ID, including a free ID Card issued by your county registrar’s office or the Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS)
- A Georgia Driver’s License, even if expired
- Valid employee photo ID from any branch, department, agency, or entity of the U.S. Government, Georgia, or any county, municipality, board, authority or other entity of this state
- Valid U.S. passport ID
- Valid U.S. military photo ID
- Valid tribal photo ID
- College/University ID is acceptable for current university students
If you do not have one of the six acceptable forms of photo ID, the State of Georgia offers a free ID Card. An ID card can be issued at any county registrar’s office or Department of Driver Services Office free of charge.
Also, if a person has not mailed in their absentee ballot,
To receive a voter identification card, the voter must provide:
- A photo identity document or approved non-photo identity document that includes full legal name and date of birth
- Documentation showing the voter’s date of birth
- Evidence that the applicant is a registered voter
- Documentation showing the applicant’s name and residential address
Find your polling location here and fill in your name and address to log in and discover your polling location.
If there are any questions or discrepancies, persons are encouraged to contact the Secretary of State’s office between 8 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Local: (404) 656-2871
Toll-Free: (844) 753-7825