DALLAS, TX – Fogo de Chão, the internationally-renowned restaurant from Brazil that allows guests to make discoveries at every turn, unveils the largest culinary and beverage revamp of its award winning Bar Fogo menu. New handcrafted South American cocktails and Brazilian-inspired plates join guest favorites on the Bar Fogo menu, including the $8 Picanha Burger, inviting guests to linger and discover something new with every sip, bite and visit.
The new Bar Fogo items are inspired by the culinary art of churrasco and fresh, seasonal ingredients found on the Market Table. New Brazilian-inspired bar bites include:
- Lobster & Shrimp Tacos: Three Napa Cabbage wraps filled with lobster and jumbo shrimp, citrus aioli, shredded slaw and peppers.
- Saucy Legs: Cognac-marinated chicken, tossed with Brazilian BBQ sauce and Pão de Queijo crispies.
- Queijo Assado: Fire-roasted, golden Brazilian cheese served with malagueta pepper honey.
- Gaucho-Style Hummus: House-made hummus topped with seasoned Picanha.
New South American-inspired cocktails include:
- Jorge’s Sour: A Brazilian take on a New York Sour. Woodford Reserve Bourbon, Licor 43 and Fogo Silver Cachaça mixed with fresh lemon and honey, topped with Jorjão Malbec.
- Samba Squeeze Martini: Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka, St- Germain, blood orange and guava.
- VSOP Sidecar: Remy Martin VSOP Cognac, Cointreau, Crème de Cassis, lemon and honey elixir.
- Basil Gimlet: Hendricks, muddled basil and fresh lime.
- Classic Cocktails: In addition to creating new cocktails, Fogo has revamped its timeless cocktail recipes including a classic Martini, Old Fashioned and Manhattan.
- Desert Rose: Patron Silver, Aperol, lime and aquafaba, garnished with angostura bitters.
“For over 40 years we’ve been known for creating lively, memorable experiences for our guests during every occasion,” said Barry McGowan, Chief Executive Officer of Fogo de Chão. “Our refreshed Bar Fogo menu provides our guests another way to discover something new with an elevated bar experience to relax with a craft cocktail, a glass of premium South American wine and smaller shareable plates, perfect for date night or a happy hour gathering.”
Guests can discover new and beloved Bar Fogo items including signature cocktails like Jorge’s Sour alongside premium South American wines during All-Day Happy Hour in the dining room, Bar Fogo area and on the patio every day of the week.
In the dining room, new premium cuts are also now available at all Fogo restaurants as part of the signature Full Churrasco Experience, including:
- Lamb Picanha: Premium lamb sirloin is marinated with fresh mint, white wine and lemon, skewered in the signature “c” curl shape to enhance tenderness, then fire-roasted and carved tableside.
- Bone-In Ribeye: Back by popular demand, the bone-in cowboy ribeye is aged for a minimum of 21 days for richer flavor and roasted slowly to preserve the juicy, natural flavors of meat on the bone.
- Double Bone-In Pork Chop: A premium cut marinated for 48 hours with roasted garlic, fresh herbs and lime zest, before being slowly roasted on the bone for maximum flavor.